Monday, February 28, 2011

Prayers

Step 1: Prayer for Protection
Jesus Crucified, cover me, my family, relatives and friends and all our possessions with Your Precious Blood. (Recite 3x.)

Step 2: Prayer for Armor
I put on God’s armor to resist the devil’s tactics. I stand my ground with truth buckled around my waist and integrity for a breastplate. I carry the shield of faith to put out the burning arrows of the evil one. I accept salvation from God to be my helmet and receive the Word of God from the Spirit to use as a sword.

Step 3: Prayer for Deliverance
(Pray this with a commanding voice. If you have holy water, sprinkle while praying this prayer.)

In the Name of Jesus of Nazareth, through His tremendous power as God and through His most powerful and salvific Name, I rebuke, repudiate, bind and cast out all spirits not of the Holy Spirit. I command you, in the Name of Jesus, to depart right now from (state name of person or place) and go immediately and directly to the foot of the Cross and never to return.

O Most Holy Spirit, enter into the empty space left by these spirits and fill (state name of person or place) with Your presence, love and protection. Please do not allow these spirits to return.

Step 4: Prayer to the Angels
(Make a personal prayer to the angels to stand guard and remain around the person or the place just delivered to seal them from future demonic influences.)

Step 5: Prayer for Cleansing
Heavenly Father, in the Name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior by the power of the Holy Spirit, we pray that the cleansing power of the precious Blood of Your Son come upon us right now. Purify us and wash us clean with the Blood of Jesus from the top of our head down to the very soles of our feet. Let this Blood penetrate the very marrow of our bones to cleanse us from any entanglement from whatever spirit we have come in contact with during the course of our intercession. Anoint us with the gifts of the Holy Spirit and refresh our body, soul and spirit. And may the sign of Your Holy Cross drive away all evil spirits from us. (Make the sign of the cross.) In the Name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.

Step 6: Prayer of Praise and Thanksgiving
(Make a personal prayer of praise and thanksgiving to God.)

Prayers against Every Evil
(May be used when one believes oneself under demonic harassment.)

Spirit of our God, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, Most Holy Trinity, Immaculate Virgin Mary, angels, archangels, and saints of heaven, descend upon me. Please purify me, Lord, mold me, fill me with Yourself, use me. Banish all the forces of evil from me, destroy them, vanquish them, so that I can be healthy and do good deeds. Banish from me all spells, witchcraft, black magic, malefic, ties, maledictions, and the evil eye; diabolic infestations, oppressions, possessions; all that is evil and sinful, jealousy, perfidy, envy; physical, psychological, moral, spiritual, diabolical ailments. Burn all these evils in hell, that they may never again touch me or any other creature in the entire world. I command and bid all the powers who molest me, by the power of God all powerful, in the Name of Jesus Christ our Savior, through the intercession of the Immaculate Virgin Mary, to leave me forever, and to be consigned into the everlasting hell, where they will be bound by Saint Michael the archangel, Saint Gabriel, Saint Raphael, our guardian angels, and where they will be crushed under the heel of the Immaculate Virgin Mary.



Prayer for Protection

Lord Jesus, I ask You to protect my family (mention by name) from sickness, from all harm and from accidents. If any of us has been subjected to any curses, hexes or spells, I declare these curses, hexes or spells null and void in the Name of Jesus Christ. If any evil spirits have been sent against us, I decommission you in the Name of Jesus Christ and I send you to Jesus to deal with as
He will. Then, Lord, I ask You to send Your holy angels to guard and protect all of us.


Healing of Body, Mind and Spirit
(An effective prayer for healing. Pray this prayer with faith and trust in your heart. If you are praying over someone, add the name of the person.)

Dear Lord, I know that there is no sickness You cannot heal. You know all things, You can do all things and I know You love me very much. With faith in Your promise that whatever we ask in prayer, You will grant us if it will be good for our soul. I come before You to ask for the healing of my body, mind, emotions and spirit. Touch me now where I am hurting most. Only You know what kind of healing I need most right now. Let the grace of Your divine love flow and spread to the different parts of my body reaching the inner recesses of my being. Comfort me in my pain and anguish. Correct any malfunctioning of my body organs. Melt with Your healing love any abnormal growths. Arrest all further spreading of all sick cells and replace them with healthy cells. Root out all unresolved hurts, resentments, fears and feelings of despair and frustration. Heal all painful memories and repercussions of traumatic experiences. Grant me the grace to accept this trial and suffering as a share in Your own sufferings and offer this for the salvation of my soul and those of my family and loved ones. Forgive me for all my sins and fill me with Your love, peace, joy, kindness and generosity. Let me realize the deeper meaning of my sickness and trial and lead me closer to You as I find comfort in Your loving heart. Let me find joy and peace amidst my suffering, and with eyes of faith, see the blessing and victory that await me. And then, dear Father, after I have been healed, may I be a witness of Your healing power and bring glory, honor and praise to You. This I pray in Jesus’ name through Mary and all the saints. Amen.


Help Us Mary

Help us, Mary, show your power. Aid us in this very hour. You can quickly bring relief in necessity and grief. For your aid shall never fail. Though all else may naught avail. You cannot despise the plea which your children make to you. Help us, Mary, show your power. Aid us in this very hour. Amen.


Prayer of Blessing for Buildings
(This prayer may be said frequently to protect a locale from evil.)

O Father, come and visit our home (shop, office, and so on) and protect us from the lures of the enemy; may Your holy angels come to guard our peace and may Your blessing remain with us forever. In Christ, our Lord. Amen.

Lord Jesus Christ, Who said to your apostles, “In whatever home you enter, greet it, saying, ‘Peace be in this home,’” let this same peace, we pray, abide in this place. We beseech You to sanctify it by the merits of our trusting prayer.

Pour Your blessings on it, and make it a place of peace. May salvation enter our abode as it entered the house of Zacchaeus, when You graced it with your presence.

Entrust Your angels to guard it and banish from it every evil power.

Grant that all who live in it may please You with their good works, and so receive from You, when their time comes, the reward of Your heavenly home. We ask this through Christ, our Lord. Amen.

Prayer to St. Michael
(This beautiful prayer should be prayed frequently and from the heart.)

Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protector against the wickedness and snares of the devil; may God rebuke him, we humbly pray; and do though, O Prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

Consecration Prayer of St. Louis Mary de Montfort to Mama Mary in which baptismal vows are renewed
(Renewing frequently one’s consecration to Mama Mary is a very effective means of protecting oneself from evil.)

I, a faithless sinner, renew and ratify today in thy hands, O Immaculate Mother, the vows of my Baptism. I renounce forever Satan, his pomps and works, and I give myself entirely to Jesus Christ, the Incarnate Wisdom, to carry my cross after Him all the days of my life, and to be more faithful to Him that I have ever been before. In the presence of all the heavenly court, I choose thee this day for my Mother and Mistress. I deliver and consecrate to thee, as they slave, my body and soul, my goods, both interior and exterior, and even the value of all my good actions, past, present and future, leaving to thee the entire and full right of disposing of me, and all that belongs to me, without exception, according to thy good pleasure, for the greater glory of God, in time and eternity. Amen.

The Sign of the Cross (Signum Crucis)

English

In the Name of the Father
and of the Son
and of the Holy Spirit,
Amen.

Latin

In nomine Patris
et Filii
et Spiritus Sancti.
Amen.


The Apostle's Creed (Symbolum Apostolorum)

English

I believe in God, the Father Almighty,
creator of heaven and earth.
I believe in Jesus Christ,
His only Son, our Lord.
He was conceived
by the power of the Holy Spirit,
and born of the Virgin Mary,
He suffered under Pontius Pilate,
was crucified, died, and was buried;
He descended into hell.
On the third day He rose again;
He ascended into heaven,
He is seated at the right hand of the Father,
He will come again
to judge the living and the dead.
I believe in the Holy Spirit,
the holy Catholic church,
the communion of saints,
the forgiveness of sins,
the resurrection of the body,
and the life everlasting.
Amen.

Latin

Credo in Deum Patrem omnipotentem;
Creatorem caeli et terrae.
Et in Jesum Christum,
Filium eius unicum, Dominum nostrum;
qui conceptus est
de Spiritu Sancto,
natus ex Maria virgine;
passus sub Pontio Pilato,
crucifixus, mortuus, et sepultus;
descendit ad inferos;
tertia die resurrexit a mortuis;
ascendit ad caelos;
sedet ad dexteram Dei Patris omnipotentis;
inde venturus est
iudicare vivos et mortuos.
Credo in Spiritum Sanctum;
sanctam ecclesiam catholicam;
sanctorum communionem;
remissionem peccatorum;
carnis resurrectionem;
vitam aeternam.
Amen.

ACT OF CONSECRATION

Oh most Noble Prince of the Angelic Hierarchies valorous warrior of Almighty God, and zealous lover of His glory, terror of the rebellious angels, and love and delight of all the just ones, my beloved Archangel Saint Michael, desiring to be numbered among your devoted servants, I, today offer and consecrate myself to you, and place myself, my family, and all I possess under your most powerful protection.

I entreat you not to look at how little, I, as your servant have to offer, being only a wretched sinner, but to gaze, rather, with favorable eye at the heartfelt affection with which this offering is made, and remember that if from this day onward I am under your patronage, you must during all my life assist me, and procure for me the pardon of my many grievous offenses, and sins, the grace to love with all my heart my God, my dear Savior Jesus, and my Sweet Mother Mary, and obtain for me all the help, necessary to arrive to my crown of glory.

Defend me always from my spiritual enemies, particularly in the last moments of my life.

Come then oh Glorious Prince and succor me in my last struggle, and with your powerful weapon cast far from me into the infernal abysses that prevaricator and proud angel that one day you prostrated in the celestial battle.

Saint Michael defend us in our daily battle so that we may not perish in the last Judgment.